Senior C++ Development Roles - FinTech - Toronto
- Competitive salaries + Bonus
- Toronto, ON, Canada Toronto ON CA
- Permanent, Full time
- Caspian One
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
I'm looking for strong, server-side C++ developers for my clients based in downtown Toronto. What does low-latency mean to you? If you're interested in helping my clients build scalable, high-performance systems running in microseconds of speed, I would like to speak to you.
My first client are a leading provider of high-performance FinTech solutions. They are experts in enterprise software and quantitative trading with offices worldwide.
- Exceptional C++ programming skills
- Exceptional distributed systems programming skills
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- Excellent grasp of software engineering principles, life cycle, and best practices
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn a new industry and technology quickly
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Strong self-management skills, initiative, and ability to juggle multiple disparate projects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field; Masters preferred
- Candidates will face stringent technical interviews
My second client are a quantitative finance research firm specializing in developing computer based statistical trading strategies.
- Develop and implement infrastructure to support market data and trading.
- Develop and maintain market data feeds.
- Build and design large scale applications, with a focus on reducing latency and improving the performance of the system.
- Develop and support multi-threaded applications with a strong emphasis on high performance.
- Optimize our multi-faceted low latency global trade execution platform using network and systems programming.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote and order data.
- Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to provide software solutions.
Lastly, my client are a Global Canadian Investment Bank.
- At least 6 years of development experience in VC++/C++ within Windows/UNIX platforms.
- Experience developing global technology systems within capital markets (ideally equity derivatives, market risk).
- Solid knowledge of SQL and databases, with experience and good understanding of database concepts (Oracle, Sybase and/or MS SQL).
- Excellent communication skills regarding both financial and non-financial information to effectively work with staff at various levels (oral and written).
- Bachelor’s of Science degree or equivalent business knowledge.
For more information, please contact Lidia Gennaro at email@example.com or call 647 694 0190!