Senior Manager, Communications, Consumer Cards
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
Reporting to the Senior Director, Consumer Cards, you will be accountable for a combination of communications and leading the development and implementations of new products and services, contributing to the ongoing development of product strategy, and championing the growth of the portfolio through marketing and sponsorship activities and other strategic initiatives. How You'll Succeed Leadership:
- Build out a new marketing & communications function on the Consumer Cards team.
- Facilitate strategic planning process for Marketing organization on behalf of the product teams (including annual goal/priority setting, budget planning, campaign/offer calendar, etc.)
- Working closely with the Product Leads, understand the product business objectives and translate objectives into meaningful Marketing briefs
- Facilitate weekly meetings with Marketing to run through status of current projects and manage key priorities/timelines
- On-going connection with other partner leads to ensure dots are connected on product launches/campaigns/offers across channels (e.g. digital, NSS, sales channels)
- In collaboration with Marketing, develop reporting to track the on-going progress of initiatives
- Take a leadership role implementing key product management projects for the Aventura products including launches and enhancements
- Lead the revamp of the CIBC.com product pages for all Consumer Cards
- Manage all internal and external communications with key partners for product launches, promotions and frontline education
- Project Promotion
- Coordinate with other product teams to promote retail products to the entire bank
- Lead all cross business opportunities across the bank to grow the brand (ex: Product Roadshows & events)
- Make sound business recommendations based on our strategic priorities for the Consumer Cards Portfolio
- Manage and lead the new partnership opportunities to deliver new benefits for Aventura cardholders
Who You Are
- Work with partners in Credit Cards and across other lines of business to support the brand
- Work closely with the CIBC Rewards team to identify opportunities to personalize and enhance the Rewards program and experience
- Work closely with Marketing, Digital and Sponsorship partners to amplify the brand and identify opportunities to promote the Consumer Cards value proposition
- Lead all work on Brand Identify Models to promote Aventura and Dividend products
- Work closely with Frontline support teams to create internal awareness and education around Aventura & Dividend products and support the frontline with knowledge and tools to help meet client needs
What CIBC Offers
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class on boarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-33 Yonge Street, 6th Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours