Senior Manager, Merchant Solutions
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Merchant Solutions offers a full range of payment processing solutions and payment innovation for all types of businesses, including some of Canada's largest retailers. Job Description
Reporting to the AVP, Product and Business Analytics TDMS, the Senior Manager, Product will have the following accountabilities:
- Be the Product expert with good understanding of operational and technical aspects of standalone POS devices and solutions, to work closely with our Infrastructure & Delivery team, to continually deliver product innovation and an enhanced merchant experience.
- Maintain a robust understanding of market segments, customer and industry insights to deliver product and process enhancements to improve the TDMS value proposition.
- Understand product lifecycle management and how it drives merchant acquisition, activation and retention activities to deliver profitable product growth and increased market share. Ownership of the portfolio of accounts to drive strategies to enhance revenue and volumes.
- Oversee strategies to attract, motivate and retain highly qualified direct reports who will d evelop, launch and manage TDMS products and solutions.
- Build and maintain productive relationships and alignment with business partners across TD Merchant Solutions and externally to collaborate on key strategic initiatives and to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Lead and negotiate critical contracts and partnerships with third party vendors aligning with the enterprise policies and process.
- Ensure that TDMS Products and team adhere to guidelines established by internal and external advisors: Audit, Risk, OSFI, AML , TRMIS and other governing bodies
What do you bring to TD Merchant Solutions? Share your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge as well as these essential requirements:
- Product Management and New Product Development experience at a leadership level (5+ years).
- Payment Industry expertise and/or Merchant Acquiring experience is an asset.
- Proven ability to develop and grow talent and develop subject matter expertise, especially in a product management or project delivery context.
- Familiarity with enterprise project delivery methodology standards and experience leading large cross-functional projects and teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to understand and translate between business objectives, POS technical capabilities and PCI requirements.
- Proven ability to impact, influence and obtain consensus among key stakeholders, partners and external vendors.
- Strong negotiating and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical and execution skills with the ability to manage and resolve issues, meet timelines and balance changing priorities and resources effectively.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.