Sr. Director, Project Delivery
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining Delivery & Operational Effectiveness within Personal and Business Banking as a Senior Director, Project Delivery. As a Sr. Director, you will be accountable for the end to end delivery across all stakeholders (business & technology) with a delivery operating model to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and scalability within PBB. How You'll Succeed
Who You are
- People Management - Build and lead a large inclusive and diverse team (direct/indirect) to effectively deliver productivity, quality and innovation.
- Project Management - Establish and maintain stakeholder, client and senior management relationships. Mentor sponsors and senior management. Provide performance feedback and coaching to project managers, team members, sponsors and senior management.
- Program Management - Plan and conduct resource capacity for program to work with business/technology management to assure feasibility to start and complete projects as planned from a resource capacity perspective; controlling and evaluating project mitigation decisions and change recommendations to meet program delivery with required quality. Initiates, plans, executes, controls and delivers the program or project with an emphasis on project inter-dependency management.
- Vendor Management - Lead RFP(s), vendor evaluation(s) and selection process(es). Manage statements of work, contracts development and administration as required.
- Governance and Controls - Establish delivery governance, accountable for key delivery decisions aligning all stakeholders to one vision and act as an escalation point for roadblocks. Planning and tracking portfolio/program operations, maintenance and project finances to ensure delivery of products and services as per expectations.
What You Need to Know
- You can demonstrate experience in project financial estimation, forecast and portfolio reporting best practices. You have 10-15 years of experience in project or program management.
- You are a bold and accountable leader. You have experience developing and implementing strategic team goals. You have experience coaching employees and driving successful team performance.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-33 Yonge Street, 6th Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours