Sr. Manager, Business Intelligence & Information Management 1
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will be responsible for high priority and complex Performance Management Reporting initiatives to support performance management strategic and tactical priorities, including Performance Enablement, Portfolio Quality and Performance Reporting. Which involve the facilitation and gathering of requirements, the development, production implementation, delivery and documentation of those requirements to achieve high quality Performance Management Reporting solutions. You will support business partners and stakeholders by successfully transforming data into useful, relevant information, and by leveraging sound business knowledge, additional sources of information, and resources to deliver insight to our internal clients. To take end to end responsibility in the development of performance metrics and reporting on multiple reporting platforms (Tableau/OBI). Accountable for the timely delivery of reports and data solutions; as well provides investigative support as required. To play a critical role in the day-to-day activities that align with RBC's business strategies, outcomes, and objectives to ensure continued focus on enabling leading advice and service for RBC clients that is backed by technological and operational excellence What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must have:
- Responsible for the design, development, maintenance, delivery, testing and documentation of performance metrics on various platforms.
- Design and deliver data solutions to support Incentive Design and Performance Management strategies
- Review requirements and provide advice and recommendations on both the interpretation & availability of data (what do we have, what don't we have, what does it mean) and provide options to bring in data that is not already available.
- Anticipates logical outcomes and impacts of proposed solutions mitigating need for change management
- Provides ongoing technical consulting service to programs across CB Regional Banking
Nice to have:
- Excellent analytical skills - including data knowledge, data discovery, data aggregation and summarization (SAS, SQL, Python, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management capabilities, ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent database management capabilities and familiarity with common tools (Excel, Access, etc)
- Strong QA and testing fundamentals
- Strong business acumen
What's in it for you?
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- General knowledge of Big Data processing
- General knowledge of Canadian Banking and/or Business Financial Services
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work