Sr Manager Incident and Problem
Accountable for developing and maintaining Change Management Process and Governance mechanisms and ensure adherence to these processes for a Technology platform. Applies a structured methodology and leads change management activities. Applies a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative. Assess change impacts and conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness with key stakeholders. Support training efforts and provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Represents Technology platform and actively participate in all relevant Change Management (CAB) meetings. Participate in Change Control meetings to assess and authorize changes from an availability perspective Maintains an overall understanding of all changes impacting their portfolio, including vendor, and external implementations outside of their portfolio Additional responsibilities may include:
Qualifications We're here to help
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree and/or a degree in a related technical field.
- People manager and experience with leading teams
- Extensive experience in ITIL change management process and governance
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences includes senior management
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach to change management
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Possesses advanced technical skills and is able to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Possesses solid facilitation and conflict management skills
- Demonstrates solid people management and negotiation skills
- Displays advanced decision making and analytical skills
- Possesses acceptance of ownership
- Demonstrates patience and understanding
- Possesses extensive Investigation & diagnostic skills
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Complete change management assessments
- Define and measure success KPI metrics and monitor change progress
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.