Storage Technical Analyst
What is the opportunity?
Our Storage Technical Analyst provides first level storage and backups Infrastructure support for RBC globally. You will provide the support and management of RBC's Global NAS,SAN, Cloud environment including storage allocation, data replication, monitoring, performance and capacity analysis. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Implementation and maintenance of the Disaster Recovery hardware and failover/failback processes (from a storage perspective)
- Storage security & auditing
- Support for backup infrastructure implementation and management including Data Domain, D2D (Disk2Disk) and encrypted tape backups
- Fully Integrate into global storage support model
- 24x7 Support for all RBC storage infrastructure components working on a 2 week shift rotation ( 12 hour shifts 7am-7pm/7pm-7am totalling 75 hours biweekly Mon-Sun)
- Regular and continued interactions with Storage support and engineering teams
- Assist with hardware installation and hands on activities
What's in it for you?
- BA, MA or MS or equivalent with emphasis in Information Technology & Systems Administration.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a Storage Administration function.
- Solid understanding of NAS, SAN, networking, naming services & general IT concepts.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- 24x7 On-call support for emergencies/issues.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
INF http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs