- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Business Development Executive, Priority & Personal Clients
- Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Business Development Executive, Priority & Personal ClientsAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Participate in sales promotions and activities to achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
• Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from varies channels.
• A well thought-through, creative approach to satisfy customers, improve competitive advantage and improve performance.
• Actively cross-sell the bank other products / services and ensure annual financial budget is met
• To provide quality, efficient before and after sales services.
• To prepare and consolidate accurate reports on sales activities.
• Based on a "shared sense" of purpose and approach within CB
• Based on a clear division of roles (and no duplication of effort) within MD
• Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
Our Ideal Candidate
• College/diploma degree or above;
• 1 year working experience or above in financial or mortgage / real estate Industry is preferred.
• Relevant experience in banking experience is preferred
• Good knowledge of bank products, policies, and business strategy
• Good credit appraisal and marketing skills with the ability to interpret financial information
• Strong personal integrity with zero disciplinary record in any previous job
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Presentable, good personality with good business etiquette
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.