Financial Services Consultant
About the Role
In this role, you will be the subject matter expert for financial services domains including Payments & Cash Management, Treasury Management, Trade Finance, Securities, etc., as well as SWIFT products such as gpi and our Financial Crime Compliance solution suite. You will be instrumental in raising the level of business and financial services operations knowledge and capabilities of the APAC Professional Services organization. What to expect?
- Consulting and Advisory Services Delivery
- You will provide consulting and advisory services to customers in relation to SWIFT products and services, with a major focus on SWIFT data analytic solutions suite
- You will ensure responsible services are well scoped and delivered on time and budget, and in line with SWIFT's project management methodology
- You will liaise with internal stakeholders for pre-delivery and post-delivery project follow up: internal reporting, pre-sales, account management, customer support etc.
- You will manage multiple projects simultaneously (i.e. Project kick-off planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements
- You will comply with internal quality assurance, reporting and administration processes
What will make you successful?
- Training & Enablement
- You will master the SWIFT training portfolio on the various business domains: Payments and Cash Management, SWIFT for Corporates, Treasury Management, Trade Finance etc.
- You will leverage your knowledge acquired from the training portfolio to provide extended professional services by delivering the training courses via the various training channels for our customer base
- You will deliver internal training to APAC Professional Services colleagues and other teams to increase the level of business and financial services competency and knowledge
Education & Experience
Knowledge & Skills in the following area will be an advantage:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial services industry within advisory or project implementation capacity
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team.
- Knowledge on cross-border payments and transaction banking will be an advantage. Exposure to SWIFT businesses is an asset.
- Demonstrates the ability to pull strategic insights out of large sets of data and independently manage client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent written/spoken English and Mandarin.
- Good project management & presentation skills
- Proven experience in customer facing activities
- Self-driven and autonomous
Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Ella Wu - Head of Business Consulting, APAC Professional Services
Chin Pinn - Senior Financial Services Industry Consultant
Polly Ip - Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.