- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Relationship Manager - Business Banking
- Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Relationship Manager - Business BankingAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
Driving business targets of the Business Banking segment. Keep abreast with Business Banking market developments to achieve better customer service and sharpened sales focus.
· Ensure customer portfolio are well managed to deliver business performance and achieve targets
· Maintain close relationship with Business Banking customers in providing solution based initiatives to meet their needs.
· Build and expand existing customer relationship through in-depth analysis of their needs.
· Priorities activities to maximize revenue contribution from the high potential customers.
· Acquire new business via outselling of existing/new Business Banking products to SMEs, and cross-sell other RC products.
· Interview credit application, collect and analyze financial and related data to determine the general creditworthiness of the prospect and merits of the special loan request, establish and negotiate terms under which credit proposal and application for approval.
· Manage and outserve existing allocated portfolio of Business Banking customers, and achieved the assigned revenue target via providing of total banking solutions.
· Responsible for identifying the business monitoring and testing and reporting findings, exceptions and results from such monitoring/testing activities.
· To monitor and ensure strict execution of KYC policy within the Business Banking.
· To constantly operate within the compliances guidelines set by group standard and/or local regulations.
· Constantly stay in touch with SME market to understand the latest development in the SME market in term of products and/or services, to suggest and help the Business Banking management in implementation of new product and/or services of Business Banking China.
· From time to time, to complete ad hoc tasks assigned by the line manager, deemed appropriate and necessary for the smooth functioning of the department.
· Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
· Fully understand the importance of fraud prevention, prevent fraud risks, maintain safe and steady operation of the position, implement regulatory requirements of fraud prevention, strictly execute DOIs of the department, ensure to complete relevant trainings and embed fraud prevention in daily work
· Fully understand the importance of consumer rights protection, prevent damage to consumer's best interest, implement regulatory requirements related to consumer rights protection, ensure to complete relevant trainings and to always embed consumer rights protection mindset when performing daily work."
· University degree in Finance or related discipline is preferred.
· With certain years of banking experience preferred.
· Experience in selling to corporate customers, specifically to small and medium enterprises (SME) preferred.
· Knowledge of trade finance products preferred.
· Good marketing, communication, and interpersonal skill preferred.
· Willing to work under pressure
· Proactive, positive attitude, customer oriented, self-motivated & a strong champion of team work spirit
· Good command in written English preferred.
Other then above roles, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time. 员工需遵循由其直属经理所指派的除上述工作职责外的任何工作内容和任务。 Above key responsibilities and selection criteria are the major assessment to assess the staff if qualified during probation and competent after probation. Failing to satisfy any of the aforesaid requirements, or failing to pass the Day 1 Readiness (D1R), the employee will be deemed not meeting the recruitment requirement for passing probation, and the Bank is entitled to terminate the employee's employment contract immediately. For employee who has passed the probation, failing to pass the Day 1 Readiness (D1R) will be taken as assessment basis for job incompetency. 以上的岗位聘任要求和主要工作职责是用于考核员工试用期是否符合录用条件和工作胜任与否的标准。倘若员工未能满足前述要求，或未能通过 "未来先锋"培训课程 (D1R) 测试的，则该员工将被视为不符合试用期的录用条件，银行有权立即解除与该员工的劳动合同；对于已过试用期的员工，未能通过 "未来先锋"培训课程 (D1R) 测试的，将作为该员工不胜任工作岗位的考核依据。 Before attend and pass the Day 1 Readiness (D1R) class, the employee should not perform any kind of business communication / engagement to customers. 对于还没有参与并通过 "未来先锋"培训课程 (D1R) 测试的员工 , 禁止跟客户有任何业务上的交流。 Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.