AIS Fund Administration, AVP
This managerial position is within the Private Equity Fund Administration Services Business Unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Services Group. Responsibilities: Internal operations and staff Management
- Supervise employees on a daily basis, including tasks delegation, employee development, goal setting, performance appraisal, etc.
- Review accounting, financial statements, correspondence and deliverables of employees.
- Coordinate with auditors internal and external to meet deadlines and requirements.
- Ensure all internal controls and compliance procedures are properly implemented
Client relationship management
- Close interaction with a portfolio of clients on a regular basis
- To pro-actively identify/ensure understanding of client's needs and to coordinate internally to support the client's requirements/resolve client issues
- Manage the process of new business/clients onboarding to State Street. Projects:
Academy and experience required:
- Participate in special client or internal projects as required
The AVP interacts with all levels of professionals both internally and externally. A strong foundation with communication and interpersonal skills are essential. Candidates must also have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Proactive and multi -task
- Strong client relationship experience preferred
- Prior staff management experience
- Qualified Accountant; strong accounting and/or fund administration experience
- Working experience in audit/private equity industry/fund administration sectors is preferred
- Proficiency in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). English is a must
- 8 years+ relevant working experience is required