Evergreen - AIS Glbl Reg Rpt Svs Spc,Assc1
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Ensure all documentation for calculation and support is received and is accurate. Research and resolve all issues as applicable.
- Preparation of client regulatory reports, updates etc.
- Ensure the accuracy and reasonability of calculation.
- Follow all procedures regarding regulatory calculation and sign off on all required checklists.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to procedures based on knowledge and experience obtained during preparation process.
- Ensure adherence to the production calendar.
- Coordinate the receipt of comments from external (and internal) parties. Ensure the timely research, resolution and processing of comments.
- Maintain a supportive and service role to internal teams and the client
- Maintain and update as appropriate client files and customisations
- Maintenance and resolvement of issue logs
- Monitoring of regulatory filings
Education and Experience
- Good organizational and time management skills - ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload.
- Should possess strong initiative
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines.
- High degree of IT Literacy in particular MS Excel.
Degree/Qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business related area desirable