IFS NAV Specialist, Assoc
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
Assisting with the accurate and timely production of the Net Asset Value Completing the pricing of all positions Completing the accurate processing of corporate actions Processing fund capital activity Performing cash and position reconciliations of listed and derivative products Highlighting and resolution of any reconciling cash and position items Processing of various accounting transactions Scope
This position is a unique opportunity for a suitable candidate to gain exposure to large multi-class, multi-manager, multi-currency portfolios that invest in a variety of instruments including derivatives and as a result, the pricing of these positions, reconciliations, corporate actions and dividends. Minimum Job Specifications
- Degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
- 6 months to 1 year related experience desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical / analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and Deadline-driven