Sftware QA Engineer HZ lv3, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
This is Quality Assurance engineer position in State Street Alpha IMS project. The responsible for this position includes functional test designing and executing; developing and maintaining test automation scripts and processes in alignment with the project and the organization's standards; implementing the long-term automation strategy and framework to increase the regression test suite and reduce regression timelines. This is a hands-on technical role requiring current experience working with large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks providing well-balanced coverage across cloud functions, back-end integration and database levels. You will be in agile team and work closely with global project team members. The position is in Hangzhou. What you will be responsible for
As Quality Assurance Test Engineer, you will
What we value
- Participating daily stand-up, iteration planning, product demos and retrospective meetings;
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Collaborating with onshore/offshore QA project teams in test estimation, planning, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong critical thinking
- Problem solving, and decision making skills
- Attention to details
Additional requirements Why this role is important to us
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ of quality assurance experience in software quality assurance with manual and automated testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools, TestNG, Cucumber, Git, solid knowledge of SQL.
- Solid Java developing skill is a plus
- Experience with Cloud technology such as Azure, Snowflake, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Fluent English
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers