- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 10 Dec 18
Our client is a leading foreign bank. With the development of the business, they are seeking for a talent Compliance Assistant to join their teams.
- Delivering red-headed circulars from authorities and regulatory requirement to relevant department so as to help related units to formulate and maintain appropriate internal control.
- Assist in performing Compliance risk assessment with risk-based approach.
- Assist in preparing compliance report to local authority.
- Coordinate the review and interpretation of new and pending laws and regulations that potentially affect the business practices.
- Assist in performing compliance check and issue observation report.
- Assist the regulatory approval matters, e.g., senior position approval, branch premise change, licensing, etc.
- Assist in conducting compliance training to internal units.
- Be the backup of Compliance Manager when necessary.
- Assist in follow-up on compliance related items.
- Other works as assigned by Compliance Manager.
- University degree or above
- Major in Finance, Law, etc.
- 3 years Compliance experience, or 5 years banking experience
- Teamwork spirit and willing to work under pressure
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese (Written and Spoken)