Enterprise Products - Buy-Side OMS Implementation Specialist - Shanghai
Bloomberg Buy-Side Solutions addresses the entire workflow with front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and Middle and Back Office operations solutions for both buy-side and sell-side firms.
Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 13,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 800 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption. What's the role?
As a key member of the Implementation team for our growing Buy-Side OMS business, we'll trust you to manage the implementation process pre-sales, post-sales through to solution go-live using your experience in project and client relationship management. Based in Shanghai, you will provide critical support coverage for our clients based across Greater China. The suite of product which you will be supporting includes front office, trading, compliance and operations.
You'll be competent in developing and documenting OMS implementation plans to client needs, and be able to actively identify risks and dependencies throughout the process. You'll demonstrate credibility and deep product knowledge and a deep understanding of the Buy-side community, products uses, technology, operational workflow and trading activities. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Support implementations activities working alongside colleagues in Sales and Account Management
- Maintain documentation throughout implementation and report on status, risks and dependencies for all client facing projects
- Acquire a deep exposure into AIM's offering across Front, Middle and Back Office solutions
- Manage close engagement with clients for a better on-boarding experience
- Work as the product advocate to increase usage post implementation
- Execute strategy to better penetrate our solutions and increase usage by time of go-live
- Demonstrate competency to some aspect of Front, Middle and Back Office solutions
If this sounds like you:
- Strong interest and knowledge in financial markets
- Strong Microsoft Application knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great organisational skills, a proactive attitude, and an ability to work well as a team
- A highly articulate, consultative approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin
- Prior experience of running a buy side order management implementation
- Excellent Project Management skills. Ideally with a PMP / Prince 2 certification
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.