Manager, Rubik Reporting
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role
The Role Responsibilities
- Assist line manager to complete the Rubik and other regulatory reporting related projects.
- Manage Rubik and other regulatory reporting to ensure quality and timely submission.
- Ensure all issues of related Rubik and other regulatory reporting were resolved timely and properly.
- Set up and maintain the solid control environment of Rubik and other regulatory reporting.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Review the accuracy of the reporting and ensure timely submission of the reporting.
- Identify opportunities for automation of all Rubik and other regulatory returns.
- Perform the periodic sample check of Rubik and other regulatory returns to identify the potential reporting issues and work with all stakeholders to fix the issues.
- Perform the new product impact analysis for all Rubik and other regulatory returns.
- Complete the ad-hoc requirement from new regulations.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Finance or Accounting related;
- At least 7-10 years working experience in financial institution or international audit firm (with exposure to banking industry), with solid team leader experience;
- Experienced in the regulatory reporting;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Quick learner and self-motivator and able to work under pressure; and
- Good at spoken and written English.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .