- Be responsible for private equity fund accounting and administration, investment transactions support and liaison with auditors/lawyers/banks/JV partners
- Be responsible for WOFE tax
- Review full set of accounts and other accounting related duties
- Handle investor requests with auditors, banks, tax consultants
- Place financial controls and regulatory compliance
- Lead the overall coordination for the annual audit and interim review and ensure the work is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with various professional parties to perform financial and tax due diligence, legal due diligence and asset valuations.
- Assist the Group to raise funds in China or offshore market, including reviewing terms and conditions of the bond and loan documents, assisting to credit rating and prepare the announcements, circular and related financial information.
- Perform ad-hoc projects or assignments as required.
- University degree holder in Finance and Accounting with CPA qualification
- Minimum 8 years of accounting working experience, preferably other international Real Estate firms
- Well understanding about the PRC accounting standard, taxation and government rules & regulations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Energetic, mature, independent and able to handle multi tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Excel) and Yardi system