We are a highly successful international quantitative investment management company seeking to hire a Support Technician in our Shanghai Office. You will be working alongside a global team to support the Shanghai office and the other offices in APAC. We're looking for a self-sufficient, can-do' professional with a flexible approach.
- Provide remote and telephone support to our offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Identify, resolve or escalate technology issues.
- Proactively maintain a Windows environment.
- Effectively gather requirements for new IT services, conduct research/ analysis and present findings to the manager.
- Communicate with vendors.
- Participate in IT-related projects.
- A motivated self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, identifying improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Disciplined /methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience with; AD, Windows 10, Office 365, IOS, Android , PowerShell, Python, Avaya phones, Polycom VC, Crestron, VMWare, Citrix Xendesktop, SQL.
- Understanding of basic Networking and how to troubleshoot network issues.
- Willingness learn new technologies and programming languages, independent effort to find out and fill gaps in own knowledge.