Technology - Java Developer, Associate, Shanghai
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 25 May 19
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Enterprise Security Platforms (ESP) organization within Morgan Stanley are responsible for managing the Firm's technology and data related risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive, and consistent practices across the Firm to protect franchise while capturing business opportunities.
The ESP Security Development team is based in Tokyo and Shanghai is responsible for developing and supporting cyber security solutions to control access to the firm's information assets.
Specifically the team supports three global projects;
- Network Perimeter - Solution's to manage and monitor both internal and external firewall technologies
- Temporary Access Privileges (TAP) - User based segregation that allows non-persistent IT roles to be assigned on demand.
- Data Management - Data categorization and segregation controls of core information assets, allowing technologists to access data in a controlled environment.
- Vulnerability Management - Identification of security vulnerabilities across source code, application containers, and infrastructures .
- Enhance existing data management products prioritized based on client feedback and need.
- Research, Develop, and document solutions based on communicated requirements.
- Create documentation and support procedures.
- Enforce software SDLC in the development cycle.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- Strong leadership and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Core Java
- Unix/Linux, XML, Spring and SQL