- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Arion House
- 10 Nov 18
Our client is a global management consulting firm looking to hire a dynamic individual to work on-site at a high profile telecommunications client. The individual should have an excellent understanding of financial crime consulting, excellent stakeholder management, as well as strong project management skills.
- Working closely with regional and global consulting teams, project manage the relationship with a large telecommunications firm.
- Manage a diverse team comprising employess within the consulting team and onsite at the client to provide suitable advice on a high profile project.
- Work to a clear plan to execute the remediation of an ongoing investigation.
- Provide regular updates by way of telephone calls, face to face meetings and board presentations to global and regional stakeholders on the ongoing progress of the project.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 8 years consulting experience, ideally within a Big 4 or Financial Crime Investigations firm.
- Experience of running a large project on-site of a large MNC.
- Ideally six-sigma qualified
- Fluent English and Mandarin