- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Application Infrastructure & Environment Engineer
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Application Infrastructure & Environment EngineerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The FM Integration team is looking for strong, hands-on candidate to fill the role of Application Infrastructure & Environment Engineer. Our team develops the solutions for golden sources of reference data, and message based integration for global Financial Markets application systems at Standard Chartered. Key current initiatives include creation of golden sources of operational reference data, the distribution of reference data to application systems and integration of trade processing systems front-to-back.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- The key responsibilities for the Application Infrastructure & Environment Engineer includes:
- Manage and maintain the hardware infrastructure of non-production environments for the portfolio of applications of the broader development team
- Identify and resolve issues/defects in Non-Production and Production incidents timely
- Drive the development of automated regression and testing frameworks to assist with system testing and user acceptance testing
- Assist the application dev team in the hardware procurement and production server go-live from Infra perspective
- Implementation of DevOps technology/tools to support the automation of the application development team's build, test and release activities
Qualifications & Skills
Required experience, qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science from a top tier university
- Expert skill in Unix and/or Linux
- Expertise in shell scripting in Unix/Linux environment
- Some experience in doing infrastructure support role, or Unix admin
- Experience in DevOps tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Ansible and Docker is a plus
- Good understand of IaaS and experience in cloud adoption.
- Experience working in continuous delivery model with the support team.
- Professional work experience in the range of 3 to 5 years
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and can maximise their personal potential.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.