Senior API Developer
We are looking for an experienced API developer who can help us build all kinds of wealth management and investment web applications.
FNZ is the power behind many high-scale financial services platforms. Our customers rely on us to create web applications that meet their own high standards for usability and design. These range from highly usable sites for direct investors to sophisticated systems for wealth managers. They always need to be fast, reliable, responsive/adaptive and accessible.
As Senior API Developer you will be designing and building common, reusable, modular rest API and you will be working with other members of the development team to build applications that scale to meet many different use cases.
FNZ is a global organisation and with many offices around the world and lots of remote working opportunities. Specific Role Responsibilities
Experience required Technical skills:
- Responsible for designing and building common, reusable, modular rest API
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Strong experience C#/VB.Net & MSSQL
- Strong experience in designing modular reusable rest API
- Experience in ASP.NET Web API
- Experience in Git is an advantage
- Experience in developing a multitenant platform with high level of configurability is an advantage
- Fluent in English (both verbal and in writing)
- Independent, self-directing working style.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Enjoy working as part of a high-performance team.
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at email@example.com to discuss specific requirements.