T24 Functional Consultant (Collateral SME)
What makes Cognizant
a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a T24 Functional Consultant (Collateral SME) to join our Global Growth Markets - Industry Solutions Group Team. About Cognizant Industry Services Group
ISG stands for Industry Services Group. This is one of the specialized groups within the Market Delivery Unit (MDU) that helps us offer differentiated services to our client.
In 2009, our leadership team decided to form a dedicated group to house product competencies. This was in response to the emerging trend of BFSI clients wanting to move to packaged software over custom in house development. Overtime this group has grown significantly and today houses around 1200 consultants across 15 different industry products like Temenos, Oracle, Finastra, Actimize, First data etc.
We are broadly organized into 3 groups - Core banking, Capital markets & Cards & Payments.
Core banking constitutes Temenos which has the distinction of being the largest Coe within the ISG group. About the role: As a T24 Functional Consultant (Collateral SME) in a core Banking Transformation Program, the candidate has to:
- Conduct PLW sessions for gathering Limit & Limit & Collateral related Operation report requirements and handle the below with respect to the Limit and Collateral
- Responsible for gathering Operational Report requirements and preparing the T24 mapping document for the development point of view
- Participate in the Interface mapping (including channels) discussions and assist in completing field mappings required for IRD/IDD preparation
- Participate in the Data Warehousing Regulatory report mapping discussions and to provide functional inputs to complete data transformation
- Provide T24 functional support for Data Migration team in completing the Data Mapping Sheet preparation
- Prepare BSDD documents; Conduct joint review sessions with the Bank Group SMEs and follow up till Sign-off
- Prepare User Stories and Use cases for the BSDD
- Work on the configuration of the core parameter tables and then doing the sanity testing on the same
- Play the role of Product owner - Sprint planning for Limit & Collateral stream related gaps; participate in Scrum meetings
Our ideal candidate:
- Engage with Development Team for elaboration of requirements and ensure faster turnaround of defect fixes
- Provide T24 functional support to the testing team
- Prepare User Guide for the Limit & Collateral stream
- Write User Stories wherever required for Development Team
- Engage with Development Team for elaboration of requirements
- Help Triage defects and Provide Functional solutions
- Create Business/Process Flow Documents
What you can expect:
- 10 years' + experience as a T24 Functional SME
- Experience in, and excellent knowledge of Collaterals Business Processes especially in Nordics Market
- Experience of having worked with Northern European clients will be an added advantage
- Will be expected to work with Temenos and ensure Tripartite agreement of requirements and solutions
- Experience of having worked in Core Banking Transformation programs will be an added advantage
- Should be able to independently organize and run requirement sessions and create Requirements documents and get them signed off by clients and Product vendors
- Ability to work with other teams like Testing and Development
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Nordics - we have offices in major Nordics cities within an European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits