Electronic Trading Business Analyst
- Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Salary: Selon profil et expérience
- Job Type: Full time
One of our high-profile clients based in Paris is looking for a Business Analyst with a strong background in software development projects and in particular Trading & Front Office applications
The Business Analyst Role has come around due to an expansion and strategic change and the Business Analyst will report in to the two owners of the business. The Business Analyst Will:
- Lead key stake-holders
- Actively gather requirements, either in one-to-one sessions or in workshops.
- Interaction with Exchanges/Trading Venues to gather market model or message detail.
- Definition and prioritization of the solutions
- Design, definition and proposal of messaging protocol formats
- Validation of requirements through development and QA interaction
Our client provides independent expert advice, implementation and remediation for front office electronic trading environments. Their clients include leading investment banks, asset managers and hedge funds. They use well-established and bespoke methodologies to deliver solutions ranging from trading platform reviews to ultra-low latency design and development of front office trading systems. Their engagements span front office engagements within Fixed Income, Equities and FX.
The Business Analyst will be on site looking after a major technology review with emphasis on overall infrastructure, trading platforms and latency analysis. You should be able to report and action changes within a trading environment.
Business Analysts Must Have:
- A strong background in software development projects and in particular Trading & Front Office applications
- 2-5 years’ experience working within the buy-side, sell-side, relevant vendor or ECN.
- Experience in one or more of the following across the trading lifecycle: Risk management, Price formation, tiering and distribution, execution, STP
- Relevant market experience– Interdealer broker / Dealer – client / Single dealer platform
- Spot/Forward/NDFs/Swaps/Options and/or Cash bonds/derivatives/rates and credit/Interest rate swaps
- Strong stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Understanding of OTC markets and market models