- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Administrative Coordinator
Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, FranceKey Responsibilities:
Support to the Country Manager
- Provide support to the Country Manager, to include all aspects of administration with strong focus on calendar/diary management, travel and expenses coordination;
- Take initiative to relieve Country Manager of detail work.
- Create management level PowerPoint presentations and prepare related strategic data/decks
- Create management level Excel file to track activity related to Priority Country strategy
- Coordinate the outreach activities related to the Priority Country strategy plan, in coordination with the Place de Paris Project
- Manage strategic projects as directed by Country Manager
- Work with Country Manager, HR and local Management team on office related HR projects, in particular Manage Training Budget in consultation with Country Manager and HR Business Partner
- Event Planning: Coordinate and plan department-wide and team events including group meetings, off-sites, outings and receptions taking care to stay within prescribed budget
- Work with Office Manager to update Business Continuity Plan and be one of the contacts for the BCP.
- Be the Office Manager back up during leave of absence, with coverage of Security/Health and Safety procedures, procurement and office management processes.
- Provide general administrative back up assistance to Paris Office if needed as directed by Country Manager
The MIS - Regional Administrative Team in Paris.
- A strong and proven background of working in a corporate environment
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office:
- OUTLOOK: In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments and recurring appointments using the planner; familiarity with features such as labels and private appointments; in E-MAIL, the ability to compose, send and forward emails as well as perform e-mail blasts and familiarity with features such as in-box management, sort and search.
- WORD: ability to create and modify communications using features such as header/footers, pagination, tables, mail merges, hyperlinks, etc.
- EXCEL: ability to understand, create and use advanced functions and formulas to create workbooks, pivot tables, charts and graphs.
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify presentations using advanced functions such as animation and transition, inserting charts, graphs and objects and merging presentations.
- Very strong organization skills,
- time management
- multi-tasking and ability to shift priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with Senior Management
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly and, when required, to present before a group.
- Ability to independently compose general correspondence, memos and other documents for distribution to both internal and external clients of all levels.
- Experience and proven ability to:
- handle highly confidential matters with discretion
- exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Ability to lead and manage others effectively
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Ability to work independently requiring minimal supervision
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.