Cyber Defense Engineer (m/f/x)Division Shared Services
- Support the fast-paced evolution of our SIEM environment towards full global coverage
- Analyze suspicious events in order to assure effective security incident detection and remediation
- Support global networking between different Cyber Defense Center
- Implement and maintain search engines in hybrid IT infrastructures using latest Cloud technologies
- Provide visibility on our security posture to our management as well as for other customers
This is what we offer
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant field, alternatively, first job experience in the listed area of duties
- Hands-on experience managing applications in a Linux environment, as well as scripting skills: Shell, Python or Ruby
- Solid understanding of SIEM technology or alternatively, security related log analysis
- Certification as Splunk Administrator is an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows, Databases, Anti-malware, IDS, Mitre Att&ck
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including technical communication, basic knowledge of German language desired
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Wirecard is one of the world's fastest growing digital platforms in the financial commerce sector. Our teams, with more than 5,600 employees located in over 26 countries worldwide, develop innovative technologies and cutting-edge payment solutions.
As an international employer with a presence on every continent, we offer you a wide range of opportunities to further your personal and professional growth. We are pioneers in the digital payment industry and always on the lookout for new talent to strengthen our global, visionary team. No matter which department or level you join-with us, you will have the opportunity to actively transform the future of payment.
Together we are able to continually develop - as individuals, as a team, as Wirecard.
Check out all open positions at www.wirecard.com/careers, and follow us on Twitter @wirecard, Facebook @wirecardgroup, and Instagram @wirecard_global
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.