Crossgate is a partner-owned and run Corporate Finance and M&A advisory boutique with a deeply-rooted passion for entrepreneurship and scalable, technology-driven & -enabled business models. With our subsidiary CARRY, Europe's first dedicated CF advisory house geared towards this specific niche, we are particularly dedicated to the global Esports industry & Gaming community.
We provide a wide range of transaction and sector-specific advice on significant - usually cross-border - M&A transactions, financing (equity/cap raises and debt) to corporations as well as HNWIs, family offices and financial investors (mainly PE & VC) around the globe.
We are currently looking to fill various Analyst & Associate vacancies (M&A/Corporate Finance/Growth Equity) with focus on deals in the global Tech, Digital, Media as well as Esports and Gaming space.
Start date (immediate or scheduled) as well as all other details (highly competitive compensation) to be discussed individually.
- Engage in the day-to-day management of transaction processes as vital member of a dedicated deal team (including client / counterparty facing as well as coordination of service providers and other advisors)
- Support the execution of projects including assuming full responsibility for project tasks
- Preparation of transaction material & marketing documents (incl. Investment/Information memoranda; investor presentations, financial models) as well as presentations, pitches, investment proposals and valuations
- Preparation of market and competitive analyses as well as industry screenings for the identification of potential targets/buyers/investors
- Build sector expertise and professional network (proactively but also promoted by Crossgate)
- Understand the nuances of transaction structures and key elements of deal negotiation, including legal and other documentation
- Provide leadership and supervision as well as training to peers and other team member (e.g. Analysts and Interns)
Successful candidates typically
- Hold a qualifying academic degree with excellent academic background and have a genuine interest in Corporate Finance Advisory
- Have an interest in technology as well as tech-driven business models, ideally combined with a passion for the global Gaming and Esports business
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, being highly self-motivated and results-driven, having a high degree of stamina to work within a high energy and fast-paced intellectual environment
- Have proven to be team player and are keen to take on responsibility and ownership for their work and the transactions they work on
- Show strong analytical capabilities and profound understanding of accounting principles, are highly numerical and articulate
- Are business-fluent in both the German and English language (additional languages are a plus)
- Have excellent command of common business software as well as industry-specific tools
- Have at least two years of relevant experience and a proven transaction track-record/history
- Are equipped with a skill set and technical capabilities in line with the expectations and responsibilities of an IB Associate
Crossgate is an Equal Opportunity Employer; our culture is open and transparent and welcomes new ideas and unconventional approaches. You will find variety, client contact and responsibility early on along with a unique spirit of collaboration built on strong personal and professional relationships.