- EUR70000 - EUR85000 per annum + benefits package EUR
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings QRF
Compliance Officer - Capital Markets Focus
- Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Salary: EUR70000 - EUR85000 per annum + benefits package
- Job Type: Full time
Our client, a leading European banking group are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to provide regulatory oversight and implementation assistance to the Capital Markets Group. The ideal candidate for this position will have spent 3-5 years working within another leading banking group, and should have a strong understanding of the German regulatory landscape. You will possess strong communication and analytical skills.
Compliance Officer - Capital Markets
- Providing advice and guidance to the business on a range of compliance matters, strong understanding of WpHG, KWG, KAGB, MaComp and MaRisk would be of distinct benefit.
- Lead for a number of compliance specific implementations and projects.
- Providing regulatory oversight and regulatory monitoring to the group.
- Take an active hand in the training and upskilling of employees to ensure compliance standards are met across the business.
- Periodic desk/branch reviews.
- Technical Degree (Law; Finance; Economics);
- preferably with 3-5 years' Compliance experience in Financial Services (Asset Management; Investment Banking; Consultancy).
- Strong regulatory understanding (WpHG, KWG, KAGB, MaComp and MaRisk).
- Experience in conducting surveillance activities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in German; good written and spoken English of advantage.