Information Security / Head of Data Governance
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Atlantic Associates
- 14 Jan 19
My client, a global investment bank, are looking for a German speaking, information security professional for a senior role in Information Security / Head of Data Governance in Frankfurt. Reporting directly to the CRO, this role is responsible for the development, monitoring & analysis of information security risks and controls.
Responsibilities will span across the following areas:
- Policy Management
- Security Risk Management (Logical and Physical)
- Monitoring and Compliance Oversight
- Security Awareness
- Identity Management
- Data Privacy
- Governance of the use of data by staff
- Business Continuity Planning
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in an information security related discipline;
- An appreciation of data process flows, data governance and best practice;
- Extensive Security Design and Architecture experience;
- Experience in a banking, investment banking or investment management environment;
- Managing the delivery of IT Risk Assessments aligned with firm-wide RCSA processes
- Experience working with control Frameworks (COBIT, ISF SOGP) and Financial Services audit/regulatory requirements (SOX).
- Delivery of business change projects.
Along with the above, the ideal candidate will have the following technical expertise:
- German language skills;
- In depth knowledge of a broad spectrum of security technologies incorporating network, operating system and application security;
- Working knowledge over a range of operating systems and platforms including: Windows Server, Windows Desktop (7/10), UNIX (Linux);
- Working knowledge of networks: LAN, WAN, routers (Cisco), switches (Cisco), Firewalls, remote access solutions, VPNs;
- Working knowledge of security products: network and host based intrusion detection/prevention systems, vulnerability assessment and compliance monitoring solutions, content management tools.
- A broad understanding of investment banking business processes.
Please contact me at:
email@example.com or 0203 174 2149