- Cooperation with developers and product management in the conception of requirement.
- Developing services for our AWS hosted solution which covers:
- Working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Updating Terraform provisioning scripts
- Coding NodeJS microservices
- Configuring backend services such as ElasticSearch.
- Tracing requests through the system using Jaeger and Prometheus.
- Unit and integration testing your code.
- Version control using git (GitHub)
- Keeping abreast of latest trends in cloud solutions development and applying to our products.
- Participation in agile software development processes.
- Degree in computer science or comparable practical experience in the IT industry.
- Working experience with relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Working experience of messaging/queuing systems (Amazon SQS, Apache Kafka, JMS)
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for self-development.
- Experience of Agile development methodologies and DevOps.
- High level of commitment, service thinking and flexibility to prove yourself in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills in German and English.
- Knowledge of the banking environment and market data desirable.