- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
To provide support for all FX, ALM & FI Front Office Trading & Risk management applications to Financial Markets Business in Standard Chartered Bank, Frankfurt.About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To provide support for all FX, ALM & FI Front Office Trading & Risk management applications to Financial Markets Business in Standard Chartered Bank, Frankfurt.
- Ability to adapt communication to move between Business areas and Technology
- Technical specialist background in FM technologies, particularly with FX, FI or MM products
- Management of high severity incident bridge
- Ability to clearly and succinctly articulate current status of an incident
People and Talent
- Confident, self-aware and empathetic
- Experienced in Senor Stakeholder Management
- Proactively find User issues, seeking problems and documenting follow-ups
- Logs issues and captures problem trending using bank standard tools
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
· Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
· Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles- Effective Financial Markets
· Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Financial Markets trading business in Frankfurt
Regular reporting of Frankfurt service metrics to FM Production Management
Fluent English and German language skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.