(Senior) Manager Global Valuation & Underwriting (f/m/d)
- Competitive EUR
- Munich, Bayern, Germany Munich Bayern DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz Real Estate GmbH
- 27 Aug 18 2018-08-27
Allianz Real Estate is the captive asset and investment manager in real estate within the Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies worldwide including direct and indirect equity investments. We are also mandated to originate commercial mortgage loans in Europe and the USA on behalf of the Allianz Group. Allianz Real Estate activities are globally steered out of its head offices in Munich and Paris, whilst local operating platforms provide market coverage, transaction sourcing and asset management capabilities.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
- Harmonize global valuation standards and methods in line with regulatory requirements
- Implement globally used models for deriving risk adjusted and real estate specific discount / cap rates
- Coordinate and validate external acquisition valuations
- Challenge external valuations from appraiser based on own assessment and profound market and valuation knowledge
- Coordinate and perform quarterly internal valuation to serve investor needs
- Review valuation for main assets on global level and represent AZ interests in jointly managed assets
- Support local valuation teams by selection and engagement of external appraiser
- Contribute to risk assessment of new acquisitions
- Contribute to the development of global underwriting standards for new acquisitions
- Engage in and management of international projects in valuation / risk dimension
- Fulfill internal and external/regulatory reporting requirement and coordinate with Finance department
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in international real estate valuation
- Profound knowledge of real estate markets
- Master's degree in Business Administration (or similar), ideally with a special focus on finance and / or real estate
- Strong analytical skills
- Performance oriented and self-motivated
- Capability to interact with key decision makers, also on executive level
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player, keen on working in a dynamic and international environment
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Additional languages are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel activity required
- Job start: as soon as possible
- Location: Munich
- Reference Code: AZSE-5667237-3
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter).
We are looking forward to receiving your application on ARE-Applications@allianz.com or on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz Real Estate Germany GmbH
80335 Munich, Germany
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.