AML Compliance Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 12 Nov 18
Our client is a regional company (belonging to a group which is listed in the NYSE) which provides online Fintech services. With aggressive business expansion in Asia, they are inviting compliance and risk professionals to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Develop internal compliance framework, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with AML/CFT requirements;
- Design and ongoing assurance of customer onboarding KYC, sanctions / PEP screening and transaction monitoring processes;
- Respond to functional teams on documentation submission and procedures, making sure they are adhered to AML/CFT policies;
- Liaise with regulatory bodies as needed;
- Conduct regular AML/CFT compliance training to staff and promoting compliance culture;
- Carry out on-site AML compliance checking on relevant business partners;
- Keep abreast of the latest AML/CFT developments and regulatory requirements so as to perform risk assessments on AML/CFT compliance matters and mitigate the compliance risks accordingly;
- At least 5 years’ experience in the financial industry in AML compliance;
- Experience in fintech, payment cards, or retail banking a strong advantage;
- Holder of AAMLP, CAMLP or ACAMS;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Commercially minded and detail-oriented;
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and under pressure in a dynamic industry;
- Adaptable and able to work well in a fast paced, team oriented environment;
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese is required to manage various stakeholders.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.