MVision is widely known as one of the world’s leading independent international alternative assets placement and advisory groups. The firm operates on a global basis and focuses on private equity, real estate, real assets, credit and direct transactions in both the developed and emerging markets.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all purchase invoices and payments for the Group's three trading entities based in the UK, USA and Hong Kong.
- Ensuring all purchase invoices are correctly coded, authorised and processed to the accounting system and within accounting deadlines
- Ensuring all payment runs and remittance advices are generated and processed within agreed terms
- Ensuring direct debits / standing orders are recorded on a timely basis
- Checking, posting and payment of employee expense claims and corporate credit cards through the Concur application and their import to the finance system.
- Production and matching of purchase orders as requested by department managers
- Resolving invoice queries and disputes with suppliers / internal managers
- Ensuring all claims and payments are made in line with the Group’s policies, escalating issues to the Finance Director as required
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to ledgers
- Production and reconciliation of monthly accrual and prepayments schedules for each of the three trading entities in Microsoft Excel.
- Scanning and document management, including filing of hard and soft copies
- Other adhoc reconciliations as required
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required:
- Proven track record as a purchase ledger manager / supervisor (5+ years)
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA)
- IT skills – excel, word, accounting systems (Microsoft Dynamics – not essential)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, self motivated, clear and effective communication skills, team player