We are looking for an experienced Analyst programmer / Senior Analyst Programmer who will help develop and maintain the Linedata solutions for our asset management and wealth management clients. This challenging role covers the full software development lifecycle, with emphasis on analysis, design, programming as well as supporting the existing customized works. Strong programming skills and problem-solving abilities are required to develop new functionalities as well as to support & maintain existing solutions. This role will also have a good exposure to Wealth Management & Asset Management business knowledges.
Main responsibilities of the Analyst Programmer role are:
- Perform analysis and system design for development requests
- Develop programs and build client-specific customizations around Linedata systems
- Perform unit testing and regression testing on the works created to ensure solutions are created as expected
- Provide production support to existing solutions and customization works
- Analyze and fix production issues
- Perform time and effort estimations to development works
- Create and Review Technical Specifications
- Track and log time properly
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in computing, information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Proficiency in technical skills required including C#, C++, Oracle, P/L SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL with ability to learn new technical skills as required.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Proven experience of business application design and programming
- Knowledge of a number of development methodologies, waterfall, agile etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of source code management and build tools
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Knowledge of .NET / JSON / GraphQL / Lua Script / XML
- Knowledge about performance tuning
- Windows scripting and command knowledge (e.g. PowerShell)
- Business knowledge of Wealth Management, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Hedge Funds.