ICBC Asset Management (Global) Company Limited is looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager to join us.
- To perform finance and accounting functions including but not limit to cash flow management, financial reporting and forecasting, reimbursement, accountsreceivable, accounts payable, etc;
- To support general ledger functions, consolidation and the month-end/year-end close process;
- To prepare regular financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting to head office;
- To prepare and monitor FRR (Type 4, 5 & 9 R.A.) under SFO;
- To perform regular reviews including payment approval, accounting ledger, auditing and tax return of the subsidiary of PRC;
- To enhance and maintain accounting systems;
- To coordinate meeting and prepare minutes;
- To be a good team player to ensure the entire team can operate as an effective unit, providing the highest level of financial support to team;
- To work extensively with the different functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement within financial processes and to lead on the implementation of required changes; and
- To prepare ad-hoc assignment as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- With at least 5 years’ of experience in financial reporting, forecasting and full set accounting gained from financial industry; (Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer/ Officer);
- Experience in handling FRR reporting for asset management firm is preferred;
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, i.e. MYOB, Kingdee, and multi-functional system will be preferred;
- In-depth understanding of HKIFRS, SFC regulatory requirements and other related accounting principles;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills;
- Advanced MS Word & Excel skills and attention to detail Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills in Accounting;
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions;
- Ability to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility; and
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.