Assistant Accounting Manager, Financial Reporting (Investment Accounting)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Assist Investment Accounting Manager in investment accounting.
- Ensure investment accountings are properly and accurately complied with IFRS requirement
- Understand the overall workflow and process for the assigned tasks and well plan the reporting schedule to ensure on time delivery
- Provide analytical support to management
- Ensure government surveys are properly prepared
- Work with the team and other relevant parties (such as Actuarial, Capital Management, Investment, etc.) to deliver the result.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet regulator/operational other requirements
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 3-4 years relevant experience
- Sound investment accounting knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of unit linked products is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with creativity
- Proficient in Excel functions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Less experience would be considered as Senior Accounting Associate, Financial Reporting
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.