Assistant Business Strategy Manager / Business Strategy Manager (Product Due Diligence)
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting product due diligence for treasury products, including FX, rates, equities, fixed income and options.
- We will provide on-the-job training and coaching. You will gain technical knowledge on financial products, product workflow, risk management and compliance requirements.
- You will also have the chance to build up your communication skills, project management skills and presentation skills.
- Develop new treasury products, and conduct product due diligence.
- Liaise with various department for coordinating the development of new products.
- Explain new product initiatives to relevant stakeholders.
- Understand financial market and the latest regulatory development.
- Work within the Bank's product development framework and obtain approvals from various stakeholders.
- Tertiary educated in business, risk, finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in banking or financial industry, candidates with less experience will be considered as assistant manager.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates with project management experience will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in treasury products and operations within a commercial bank.
- Able to work independently with various stakeholders.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking will be an advantage.