• Programming Experience• Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
My client is a well-known Asset Management company currently looking for an Assistant Developer to join the team to perform full stack programming focusing on python for automation purposes. They offer long term, stable career to the right candidate. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Reports to Operation Developer
- Design and implement internal process improvements: automate manual processes, optimize data delivery, infrastructure, etc.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Select and integrate big data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities.
- Identify and troubleshoot any issue in data pipelines.
What's on Offer
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of experience in data engineering.
- Hands-on experience in Python, ETL, SQL
- Excellent proficiency in Cantonese and English.
- Experienced in FI will be an advantage
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Friendly company culture
- Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- 5 Days Work Week
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Accident Insurance