Assistant Manager, Treasury, Finance
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Forecast cash flow positions and available funds for new investments; and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital spending/investment requirements
- Perform and support the treasury functions including cash management, fund management and bank administration etc.
- Responsible for operational tasks of accounting
- Support the development and maintenance of treasury policies and procedures
- Drive process improvement to achieve operational efficiency
- Ensure risk control is achieved
- Support/lead other business activities and ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant with at least 4 years of work experience of Treasury Operations/Middle Office in insurance companies or banks
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.