Assistant Vice President, Channel Management, Digital, Innovation & Payment
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Role & Responsibility:
- Oversee channel development and services for DBS internet banking.
- Work closely with branches and RMs to create O2O product strategy & taskforce (Offline to Online, Online to Offline)
- Manage annual development budget & track channel P&L
- To collect and translate customer/frontline feedback into product features and enhancements, working closely with Product and shareholders to ensure that requirements are understood and that designs support the requirements
- To ensure the internal awareness and conduct training to ensure all internal teams to familiarize the new functions and value to the clients
- Ensure conformance to internal corporate and external regulatory compliance/guidelines in digital product/service delivery with support from legal and compliance department
- Keep abreast of the latest market/competition/industrial development and intelligence and share with the team and various stakeholders
- University education with product development and marketing experience preferably in banking field
- At least 10 years' experience with 3 years in supervisory role
- Strong business, customer engagement & UX mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skill, familiar with agile approach is preferred
- Strong business and marketing sense
- Sound knowledge on banking products
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.