Responsible for managing assigned projects and product development initiatives to meet the productivity and growth targets of the Bank.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans, including definition of milestones and deliveries to bring projects from initiation to delivery
- Work with stakeholders and manage project resources to drive execution according to the plan
- Fosters and maintains an effective working relationship with internal customers, external vendors, suppliers and regulatory bodies
- Monitor and report on project progress, cost, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Support the preparation and completion of project documentation according to the approved project management guideline
- Lead and liaise with end users and IT in system implementation project.
- Ensure overall effectiveness of assigned product and project development
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology, Project Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ solid experience in product support, project management, preferably gained from banking sector
- Experience in Core Banking system, in particular on Loan, CIF, Current and Savings applications is highly preferable. Systematics Core Banking related experience will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in system conversion and business integration project is a definite advantage
- Holder of PMP is preferred
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.