Assistant Vice President, Data Centre Operation (Facility and Cabling)
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Plan and track preventive maintenance of facilities at DC and server rooms.
- Track and inspect all facilities preventive maintenance reports as per planned schedules.
- Provide technical perspectives and comment on how to improve continuously regarding DC and server rooms facilities and cabling management.
- Monitor, control, maintain tracking and reconciliation of IT equipment move-in/out at DC and server rooms.
- Manage vendors to deliver quality IT services for DC and server rooms in accordance with agreed SLA.
- Co-ordinate among vendor supports to follow up alerts detected and incidents for facilities at DC and server rooms.
- Strengthen monitoring of physical security and environment controls at DC and server rooms.
- Provide support to BAU operations and regular onsite inspections in accordance with DBS standards and processes as well as audit and regulatory requirements for DC and server rooms.
- Ensure daily operations at DC and server rooms are comply with DBS prevailing processes.
- Review BAU operation processes regularly for DC and server room, in particular related facilities and cabling, and provide recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Co-ordinate among different teams of vendors and DBS teams to drive and support major production changes at DC and servers rooms.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Information Technology or 10 years or above of relevant working experience in job related fields, preferably in banking sector
- Experience in managing outsourced IT services with multiple vendors is a must
- IT certifications and professional memberships such as CDCS, PMP, ITIL are preferable
- Hands-on experience in managing DC operators and day-to-day operations of DC
- Technical knowledge in DC standards, facilities, cabling and physical security controls
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communications skills in English and Cantonese
- Able to communicate with management and working level