Assistant Vice President, Team Head (Business Intelligence Systems) - IT Development Department
Chong Hing Bank is a well-established, listed commercial bank in Hong Kong and a member of Yuexiu Group, which is one of the leading state-owned enterprise groups in Guangzhou in terms of economic efficiency. We are committed to actively developing our business in Hong Kong and the Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join us in our pursuit for success.
- Work closely with cross functional business departments to identify data requirements, visualizing data request results and supporting collection of data needed to satisfy the request
- Perform feasibility study and recommend solution to management
- Prioritize system change requests according to management's priority
- Coordinate with external vendors and 3rd parties to implement/deploy application systems
- Monitor and guide subordinates to carry out assigned tasks and to help them to achieve their personal goal
- Work closely with internal business units to facilitate project from feasibility study to implementation
- Ensure all project deliverables are delivered that follow the bank's IT policies and procedures
- Degree Holder in Computer Science or Information Technology related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in banking environment of which at least 5 years of leading development team. Minimum 5 years’ experience in Data warehouse or Business Intelligent System development
- Strong knowledge in BI tools, ETL tools, OLAP and relational database such as SAS, IBM Business Analytics, DataStage etc.
- Knowledge in banking financial system is advantage such as Regulatory Reporting, ALM, General Ledger, FTP etc.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills and an ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and possess strong leadership, communication, analytical, problem solving, organizing and project management skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK , or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 24 months after the completion of the recruitment and selection exercise.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group