Assistant, Wealth Management Operations (contract)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Handle day-to-day Corporate Actions/Settlement transactions on equities according to various specific internal and external cut-offs.
- Perform check and control on processes including static data maintenance and pricing information update, and handle stock and cash reconciliation break investigations, preparation of miscellaneous reports and etc according to various specific internal and external cut-offs.
- Handle inquiries in an efficient manner.
- To communicate with custodian effectively and ensure support to Wealth Management is sufficient and efficient.
- Participate in user acceptance test for system enhancement and business continuity drill.
- To follow proper risk management control of daily operational matter, resolve business problems and irregular items.
- To support the business in meeting its obligations on the prevention of money laundering under the Group's Policy and Standards, and under local law and regulations.
- Perform other duties as delegated and assigned by line manager.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong risk and control awareness with good time management skill.
- Can work independently and proactively.
- Be an active team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Keen learner with drive and ability to motivate others.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Office.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.