Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- Act as a sector sales - primarily focus on the industrials, basic materials and cyclical sector (‘Industrial sector’), covering clients in the Pan-Asia region
- Responsible for coordinating and delivering the firm’s research and resources (including corporate access, analyst resource coordination, etc) within the Industrial sector to both buy-side clients, as well as other teams within the firm in a timely, intelligent and scalable manner
Key Experience & Skills
- Research background within Industrial sector
- Ability to work directly with buy-side clients as a salesperson
- Ability to look beyond selling ideas within the cash equity universe and be proactive in cross selling within the non-cash space
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and another Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Japanese or Korean)
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.