We are looking for top business analysts from the financial services sector to assist in leading regulatory projects in the insurance sector. Good opportunity to support a global insurance firm on some of their key initiatives within their data and finance transformation teams.
- As a business analyst you will work closely with diverse levels of stakeholders to ensure alignment with the business deliverable and strategies.
- Understand User Requirements, coordinate, and engage with varying levels of stakeholders
- Conduct full data analysis and profiling for a regulatory project
- ETL and Datawarehouse requirement analysis as well as end to end data flow design
- Support business data transformation and support individual country rollouts
- Drive testings to ensure delivery to end users
To be considered for the role, you must have;
- 5- 7 years experience in a business analyst role
- Degree holder of Information System/Technology
- Strong experience in data analysis
- Knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Insurance industry experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills necessary to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders
- Experience in delivery of BI tools, data warehouse, data analytics is an advantage