A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Business Data Analyst to join their team. Able to provide competitive remuneration. Responsible for account openings and account maintenance for clients and products under the Agency Collateral Management (Investor Services).
Position: Business Data Analyst, 6 Months Contract (Renewable)
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years.
- Responsible for account openings and account maintenance for clients and products under the Agency Collateral Management (Investor Services).
- Individuals will be required to be able to multitask and manage several projects at once and also must have strong communication skills to face off directly with internal partners.
- The job will rely heavily on the individual's ability to work and coordinate multiple tasks with these various internal business partners.
- Actively involved in project management, accounts opening & setup, and / or SWIFT messaging
- Performs and coordinates end to end account setup and track progress and completion
- Coordinate and support systems testing.
- Acts as a liaison between the business user groups and the technical support groups to facilitate expedient and seamless setup completion
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of operations working experiences within the Banking & Financial sector and exposure working with multinational / multilingual business stakeholders
- Self-motivated, team player with strong work ethic, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Product knowledge on collateral management and derivatives trading
- Essential skill sets would also include attention to detail, a quick learning ability, and highly organized.
- Active interests toward the financial markets, industry and regulatory news
- Adaptable to changing work processes and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in MS Office applications