Business Risk Management Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 12 Nov 18
A Career with Hang Seng Bank - Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Retail Distribution – Business Risk Management
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our Business Risk Management Department as Business Risk Management Manager.
- Implement the highest standard of risk management, control and compliance as required by the Group on wealth management business and local regulatory requirement
- Carry out impact analysis, conduct robust review as well as driving the execution with an aim to boost sales control effectiveness and performance.
- Communicate strategic directions with the concerned parties including product owners, Risk Compliance and Legal departments so as to comply with the Group/regulators requirements for new business initiatives and existing revolving business/regulatory requirement.
- Ensure all control measures relevant to the job responsibilities are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure of the Bank by observing the established internal control systems and monitoring the effectiveness of these systems
- Keep abreast of relevant group guidelines as well as regulatory requirements, and identify their impacts and necessary controls on the sales activities in the branch network
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines, with professional qualification such as CFA, CFP or CFMP an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in financial industry and be familiar with relevant regulatory requirements on wealth management products distribution business
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.